Best You Coaching Program
Who is this for?
Individuals who want a long-term, realistic, sustainable solution to a strained relationship with food, their bodies, and/or their health. This coaching approach provides specific, strategic practices and a simplified education in nutrition basics along with regular feedback to that will help keep clients consistent and make eating well for a lifetime become second nature.
Description of services:
- Initial intake and assessment of health, habits and goals
- Comprehensive, 12-month, habit-based nutrition education and coaching via online platform accessible from any mobile device or computer.
- New nutrition and health-related habit focus every 2 weeks.
- Daily lessons related to current habit. Lessons take 5-10 minutes to read. Audio versions are also available so you can easily listen in your car on your commute to work.
- Separate curriculum for men and women
- Access to a private Facebook group where my co-coaches and I will share resources and ideas, and clients are encouraged to ask questions and share ideas as well as give and receive support.
Coaching calls-Everything in this program takes a "choose your own adventure" approach. If there are certain habits you know won't work for you or your lifestyle I can help you troubleshoot or customize the habits to make them realistic and sustainable. If you are struggling in certain areas, I can work with you to find small ways to do just a little more, a little better until you’re seeing progress. Coaching calls can be included as part of your package for built in guidance and accountability.
Other Programs I Offer
- Sit down for a 60 minute session to discuss your goals and current challenges
- Learn about Nutrition and have an open, honest discussion about how you feel, and what you want to change
- Identify areas to focus on and opportunities for success
- 15 minute status calls or face-to-face meetings to check on progress
Once weekly half hour coaching sessions to discuss your goals and progress
- Schedule a 60-90 minute group session to talk about Nutrition and Wellness to your gym members, work team, or family.
Grocery Store Tour
- Learn about layout, products and labels!
- Assessment of your environment to help you reach your goals.