Best You Coaching Program
Who is this for?
Individuals who want a long-term, realistic, sustainable solution to a strained relationship with food, their bodies, and/or their health. This coaching approach provides specific, strategic practices and a simplified education in nutrition basics along with regular feedback to that will help keep clients consistent and make eating well for a lifetime become second nature.
Description of services:
- Initial intake and assessment of health, habits and goals
- Comprehensive, 12-month, habit-based nutrition education and coaching via online platform accessible from any mobile device or computer.
- New nutrition and health-related habit focus every 2 weeks.
- Daily lessons related to current habit. Lessons take 5-10 minutes to read. Audio versions are also available so you can easily listen in your car on your commute to work.
- Separate curriculum for men and women
- Access to a private Facebook group where my co-coaches and I will share resources and ideas, and clients are encouraged to ask questions and share ideas as well as give and receive support.
- Coaching calls-Everything in this program takes a "choose your own adventure" approach. If there are certain habits you know won't work for you or your lifestyle I can help you troubleshoot or customize the habits to make them realistic and sustainable. If you are struggling in certain areas, I can work with you to find small ways to do just a little more, a little better until you’re seeing progress. Coaching calls can be included as part of your package for built in guidance and accountability.
The next program is scheduled to start in July! Contact me soon to reserve your spot.
Program access inclusive of coaching calls: $97 per month in recurring payments
This program is 12 months long. I use small weekly changes to build sustainable lifestyle changes.
Other Programs I Offer
- Sit down for a 60 minute session to discuss your goals and current challenges
- Learn about Nutrition and have an open, honest discussion about how you feel, and what you want to change
- Identify areas to focus on and opportunities for success
- 15 minute status calls or face-to-face meetings to check on progress
Once weekly half hour coaching sessions to discuss your goals and progress
- Schedule a 60-90 minute group session to talk about Nutrition and Wellness to your gym members, work team, or family.
Grocery Store Tour
- Learn about layout, products and labels!
- Assessment of your environment to help you reach your goals.